Hiya. The name's Brett. I can be found uhh, pretty much all over the net. I just secured this Blogger account should I ever find the need to use it, but until then, I can be found all over the internet, in these fine places:
I am on Myspace.
Along with LiveJournal.
And I'm on deviantART.
Also, flickr.
And Last.fm.
Oh, and Vox.
While I'm at it, YouTube.
Plus, Flixter.
Now, Twitter.
Among other places.
I am one-third of the film triumvirate known as Hat Trick Productions. We are awesome.
I'm working on a webcomic called the Distinguished Gentlemen.
I recently finished a 12-page surreal comic called Dream Dive.
I made a terrible stop-motion video called Godzilla Versus the Zoids as an excuse to burn some model houses from an old art class.
I am hoping to become infamous. Bow down to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have visited yourblog.Do You want visit the my blogs for an exchange visit?Grazie.
http://internapoli-city.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment